||B.B.Q. CO. LIMITED ~ 燒烤樂園有限公司
||*************** Chung Village, Tuen Mun, New Territories, Hong Kong
Note 1: The above types of report are available for your Real-Time purchase. These reports were last updated on the date shown above. They cost only 60% of their listed prices in regular mode. However if you are a registered user and have logged on to purchase, you can opt for an update by paying only the remaining 40% (for regular) or the prices' difference (for Express/Super Express) within 48 hours.
Note 2: Mistaken real-time request/view of reports will be automatically charged/deducted with listed/agreed prices.